I know it's a cheap shot, but they're so damn funny!
Thoughts on Life: I'd like to take this opportunity to share a few quotes from our beloved president, courtesy of the "Bushisms" calendar...
1) 'Teach a child to read and he or her can pass a literacy test.'
2) 'This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating.'
3) 'It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas.'
4) 'Neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican.'
5) 'I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right.'