Sunday, January 01, 2006

Album Notes

We have sold and given away about 350 of the new albums (The Cobalt Season - But I Tell You). Sweet. I have recouped costs (relatively speaking), so I thought I would post the songs individually on the blog with some notes so you can download them for free. I'll do a song per week, in the order of the album track list.

For those who have purchased the CD–either at concerts or on the web–thank you, thank you, thank you. Wow. Your support has helped to make this possible for me to now share these songs with others. Thank you.

The album will remain for sale on the web and at concerts in the case that you don't want to wait 11 weeks for all the tracks or in the case that you just want to support me, the artist. :)

Either way, enjoy! And Happy New Year!

No comments: