Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Small States Are Just Weird

The other day I told my sister (and a couple others) that I was certain that Obama had the presidency. I also remember going to sleep almost 4 years ago, certain that Kerry would get the presidency.

Well, last night was a bit of a surprise to me (who knows little to nothing about politics, but knows a thing or two about social movements and groups and whatnot). I didn't expect this.

I love San Francisco's response to the news (see photo of "survey" on right)...and I love that SF Gate gave us such options.

1 comment:

secret said...

Not to be too blunt, and I hate to break your hopes, but girls always get their rights before blacks. It's just look at history.
I hate that I'm right but I am.
Not that I'm lobbying for anyone in particular.
I remeber being surprised at how lamentable you seemed at the end of the last election, like Kerry was the answer to all the world's problems.
Maybe I've lost faith in all the politicians, no matter how good they sound before the election is over.
Much luck with Obama.