Thursday, January 05, 2012

2012

It's been a long time. And truthfully, I've not had much that I've wanted to say here. There is a season that is right and that season had waned into another. One marked by greater internalization.

But I am still here. And there.

I feel that I might pick this old public journal back up from time to time. Jot a few thoughts. Try to connect some of the dots inside that feel disconnected, yet related.

And this simple declaration is a first step for me. So let's see where this goes...

4 comments:

brooke said...

Well, I'll read if you write. :)

Ryan Lee Sharp said...

Aw shucks...

Jon said...

Yay! Ryan's back! It's good to see you writing again. I completely understand what you mean by not having anything to say. Something similar happened to me on my old blog, The Wild Things of God. But I found I still have to write; so though my interests had changed, I had to write about that so I started a new blog which I call Jedi Life at jedilife.com. I'm writing now a bit more about physicality than spirituality, but that's still there, too.

I look forward to seeing your posts!

Frimmin' at the jimjam!

Jon

Ryan Lee Sharp said...

Jon, so good to hear from you. Been a very long time. I have stumbled on your blog from time to time these last few years. Hope you are well!