Friday, March 23, 2007

Mixing

We have been spending several days at Sonic Zen Studios in Berkeley the last few days, mixing the new The Cobalt Season record. Wow. It's coming along so well. I will be so proud of this album when it's complete.

We go in Sunday for what will hopefully be the final mix day. Then we'll take a week and listen on different speakers/stereos around the house and in the car. We're hoping the album will be mixed, mastered, and sent off to replication by mid-April. That's what we're hoping for.

Then we'll attempt some album release parties in May around the Bay. Should be fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news! I want a copy when it's ready :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.info

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

Betsy Lin said...

Hey! Yeah I found you by accident!kind of crazy!
I am currently living in Napa.
I like the sound of your new stuff...a lot different then what I remember, but very good! Your thoughts on life are facinating as well...not to mention the art that you and Holly are producing...pretty amazing!
Did you ever get back to Romania- ah...good times!