Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Days 51-52: TX to CA

I finally arrived into Santa Cruz moments ago...about 1am PST.

Omnivore's Dilemma was such a good travel companion...as well as Josh, Emily and Amy, James, Troy and countless others.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and conversations along the way.

And, of course, thanks to Natalie for summing up my feelings on these last couple months (or years)...

Well, I fought with a stranger and I met myself
I opened my mouth and I heard myself
It can get pretty lonely when you show yourself
Guess I could have made it easier on myself

But I, I could never follow
No I, I could never follow

Well, I never seem to do it like anybody else
Maybe someday, someday I'm gonna settle down
If you ever want to find me I can still be found

Taking the long way
Taking the long way around

No comments: