Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Busy and Bored

So, I just thought I'd post these overarching sensations I have had simultaneously the last several weeks... Busy and Bored.

What is up with that? I have so much to get done this month. It has potential to be one of SharpSeven's busiest months in a while, but I don't want to do anything. And I just sit around twiddling my thumbs. What's up with that?

Perhaps I just see everything as one big project. Perhaps that's why I can't get going. "Think smaller, Ryan" or "One project at a time." But it doesn't work. I mean, it sorta does. But the to-do lists just keeping growing.

And then I feel like a slave to the system... who just works from home. Is this a curse of home-businesses? Or does everyone else feel this way?

The answers to these questions I am sure will open up new understandings of the Universe.

No comments: