Thought you might want to know what the proposed budget would constitute:
• Making permanent the tax cuts of 2001 - 70% of which benefited the wealthiest 20% of U.S. citizens
• The elimination of block grants that aid poor communities
• Making it more difficult for working poor families with children to be on Medicaid
• A $355 million cut to programs that promote safe and drug-free schools
• Cuts to housing and urban development programs
• The elimination of 48 educational programs
If this causes a turn in your stomach, you might want to take what action you can. Go here.