Thursday, September 29, 2005

Getting Some Closure

Today, I drove up to Irvine (where a bunch of the old Anchor Point stuff is stored) to unload the trailer for the last time and pass the sound system off to someone else who will actually use it.

I gotta tell ya, through the sweat from the 115 degree heat, I felt like this season of life really is coming to an end.

It got me thinking about how we used to unload that damn trailer every Sunday morning at 7am and set up our environs for worship and then tore it down 3 hours later. Wow. That seems so long ago. What a lifetime has passed since then...

I found this old photo gallery. Kinda nostalgic I guess you could say. Some photos from our first gathering as Anchor Point Church.

What a trip. What a journey. What an adventure. Good times and hard times. This is the stuff life is made of.

And now on to the next chapter...

No comments: