Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Many Thoughts a Brewin'

But I don't have time to type them out. In the mean time, some blogs you might want to check out...

Mike Devries recounting this chapter of life that is now coming to an end. Mike is a dear, dear friend and one who I have found much solidarity with. After 4 years of attempting a church-like venture (and doing and being some beautiful things... some of which I have been able to participate in), they have decided to disband, so to speak. Mike was also a huge part in our whole Anchor Point experiment in Oceanside. Shoot him an email and tell him you love him.

Will makes a good case for his anti-war stance. I love Will's thoughts. He has a certain clarity about so many things. We have known Will for a few years now and they were one of the first families we stayed with on our pilgrimage last fall. Wonderful people there in Lexington, KY.

Mike and Stacy Stavlund are some of our most favorite people. They have had a seemingly crazy last few weeks. If you are not a subscriber to his blog, shame on you! Just kidding...but you ought to be.

I don't remember how I found Darius or how he found me... but I've enjoyed his blog. Some interesting 3rd options, if you know what I mean.

Now back to work and then off to traveling again...

No comments: