Thursday, November 03, 2005

Day 28: Knoxville, TN

So, no Smokeys yet. Too many distractions to commit today. We'll take off tomorrow morning first thing to do this hike.

Today we ran around, got art supplies, did some work, and I am still re-wiping and re-installing my software on my iBook. I have my fingers crossed that it's going to really work this time.

This afternoon, Holly and I are going to see our first movie in the theatre in what seems like forever: Everything Is Illuminated. And then tonight we're going to a lecture with Douglas Rushkoff called, "SCARED STUPID: Why America Resists Media Literacy." Should be interesting.

Not getting very good sleep lately. It's making me a bear to be around. Around 4.30am I woke up, actually thinking I had just heard a little girl say to me, "Wake!"

Good Lord that was terrifying.

2 comments:

eotijqgoadflmvkad;lmf;lwetopirgopijadfpoiad;lfm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eotijqgoadflmvkad;lmf;lwetopirgopijadfpoiad;lfm said...

hey, you are about two hours south of where the family and i are thinking of moving. Abingdon, VA, just across the border. a very nice town. if you are going up 81 stop by. they have my favorite restauran...ever, the tavern, built in the 1780's. i suggest their black and blue. yummmy. have fun on your trip.
-nathaniel