Monday, February 14, 2005

Jesus Walks

I don't usually link to people who are quoting songs, but seems like we all make concessions from time to time...

(Jesus Walks)
God show me the way because the Devil trying to break me down
(Jesus Walks with me)
The only thing that that I pray is that me feet don't fail me now
(Jesus Walks)
And I don't think there is nothing I can do now to right my wrongs
(Jesus Walks with me)
I want to talk to God but I'm afraid because we ain't spoke in so long


To the hustlas, killers, murderers, drug dealers even the strippers
(jesus walks with them)
To the victims of Welfare for we living in hell here hell yeah
(jesus walks with them)"

1 comment:

ashdown said...

so what do you think of the record? personally, i think its brillant. and this song...wow, he gets it. glad to see you're enjoying the 'finer' side of music. ha!